Batur Sunrise Volcano Trekking
is one popular outdoor activities in Bali to see amazing views from the top of mount Batur. We offer to climb Mount Batur Bali. and enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano.
Mount Batur is located in Batur village Kintamani District Bali Indonesia. In addition, It is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Trekking Itinerary:
- 1.55 am Hotel pick-up. after that, drive to Puji Bungalows to have breakfast banana pancake with tea or coffee.
- 2.30 am Drive to starting point about 1 hour
- 3.30 am Arrival at the starting point, introduction, and safety procedure briefing by your English speaking guide. in additional, From starting point about 2 hours to reach the peak of Mt. Batur.
- 5.00 am Stop for short break and drinking water. after that,
- 6.00 am Arrive at the peak of Mt. Batur. while waiting for the sunrise a packed breakfast will be served with a special volcanic steamed eggs.
- 07.15 am The trip continued to follow the path down to another crater. Crater 2 & 3 and latest crater erupted in the year 2000.
- 09.10 am Arrival at finish point and board car
- 10.00 am Drive back to the hotel and stop in some coffee plantations and rice terrace (waterfall if necessary). Therefore, Will be arriving at the hotel around 11.30 am.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by Air-Conditioned + WiFi car.
- Experienced local trekking guides English speaking.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- Head Torch, Trekking Pole, Flashlights.
- Mineral water, boiled eggs, bananas, and toast..
What to bring to trek Mount Batur
- Hiking shoes or sports shoes
- Jacket & Long pants
- Digital Camera or Smartphone Camera
Area Pick Up Time
- Ubud 01.55 – 02.15 am
- Sanur 01.45 am
- Kuta 01.15 am
- Jimbaran 01.15 am
- Nusa Dua 01.15 am
- Mount Batur Trekking Price
IDR. 400.000/Person for Ubud Area